The RV Ride

grammy nominated, hotel accomodated, cheerleader promdated, hardly ever updated

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Jig is Up

I don't blog. Turns out I can't stand the turnstile between public and private. I guess I was somehow thinking that my blog could be my secret internet confessional (not that I have any secrets). No one is interested in reading your blog except the people who already know all your secrets. Which is just as well. So now I need I new driving blog force (and apparently, I need to update my links as soon I as figure out how). Liz does Sweden, Neva does politics, Schuyler has hers done for her, and Meredith is simply pleasant and chatty, like a cup of tea, or a weathervane, or a combination of the two.

OK, give me a day or two. Check back, if you are even still checking this at all, and I'll be a whole new blog.

2 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger d said...

It's really not that hard to change your links. They tell you all about it when you click "Edit Me".

Now darling, I was going to write controversial opinions about ultimate, but you get a much better reaction from posting such things to rec.sport.disc and icultimate, so there you go. The only thing I can be inspired to write about is politics. (School is way too stressful).

You should write more squirrel-like posts. Funny, sarcastic, the RV we love...

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Ducky said...

I really like the short stories. They make me laugh. Lots of times I need a good laugh. Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home